So I realized today that I officially have 2 months left in Europe! Crazy to think I have been here this long! It has gone by slow at times and fast most of the time! I have to say that I am excited to go home because there are a lot of things I miss! Well here is the rest of the things I have planned and you can look forward to reading about! First off today I went to Tarquinia which is a city about an hour away from Viterbo, it is by the coast and has Etruscan ruins there. It was cool but kind of creepy at the same time. You had to go down in these tombs and it was kind of dark and then press a button for the tomb to light up so you could see it. It was a nice little afternoon trip though. Saturday I am flying to Norway to meet up with my friend Ingrid and her family that live there! I am so excited! I am there until the 20th! The last weekend of this month I have a trip planned to Milan, which I am hoping to "accidentally" run into a good friend of mine there! The first weekend in May I am going to Sicily and it will actually be good weather to go to the beaches! Then after Sicily I have finals and then me and Cassie are off on our adventure of traveling around Europe!
Here are the cities we are going to:
Berlin
Krakow
Prague
Vienna
Interlaken
Zurich
Versailles
Munich
So I am thinking it is going to go by pretty fast once saturday gets here! These past two weeks have gone pretty slow! Well I look forward to telling you about all these places I am going and I know that I am such a lucky girl for being able to have this incredible experience!
P.S. We are still having aftershocks from the earthquake and it is scary! I just felt one! That is one thing I miss a lot about Arizona! NO NATURAL DISASTERS!!!
1 comment:
Wow, I am so excited for you! What an amazing experience you're having! :)
That's so sad about so many people being killed or injured in the earthquake. I'm glad you were a safe distance from it.
Post a Comment