Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures from Beito, Oslo and Copenhagen

As promised here are some of my pictures from my trip. The internet here is awful and it has literally taken me all day to put these all up here!
Cross Country skiing for the first time
(this is after I fell)
The Oppegaard Family
(Helle, Peter, Erik, Simon, Ingrid, and Susannah)

The cabin in Beito

Norweigans LOVE trolls
(these were in front of all the tourist shops)

On the ferry to Copenhagen

(still in Oslo)

The Little Mermaid

Fairy Tale Church
(this reminds me of Snow White for some reason)

Doors to the church

Nyhavn

(my favorite spot in Copenhagen)
Orange Stand!
(Arrested Development, banana stand, this reminded me of it)
Famous statue in Frogner Park
Out for drinks, Kaja, Me, Ingrid
(I tried non alcholic wine, it was weird)
Old school Norweigans were short!
The Stave Church in the Folk Museum
(Kaja, Ingrid, Me)
Check out the old guy!
(Viking Ship Museum)
Viking Ship!
Canon at the Fortress
(me, Ingrid, Kaja)
Opera House in Oslo
Kaja, Ingrid and Me on the roof of the Opera House
Norweigan National Costume!
(They wear it on May 17th)
Flying over the Alps on the way back to Italy!

2 comments:

Jami said...

hey, looks like TONS of fun! I am so happy for you. There is nothing like traveling
Give me your email address, and I will email you their address.
I am weird about info on the internet!

Nancy Face said...

I love your awesome pictures! I tried to pick a favorite, but there were just too many good ones! :D