Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pictures!!!!

Here are a few pictures that I stole from Rachal's camera because I don't have a laptop so all my photos are on my camera still! Hopefully I can upload them soon! But these ones are pretty good! So Enjoy!

This is my dorms where I live.

The building in the back where you can kind of see arches is where the Pope used to reside before going to the Vatican.

Cassie, Rachal, and Me with that same thing behind us.

The wall surrounding the city center!
This is the hotel we stayed in the very first night and had the 5 course dinner.

Me, Cassie, and Rachal again standing on the grounds where the Pope used to live!

Some of Viterbo.

Some of the oldest part of Viterbo.

This is how small all the streets are inside the city walls.

More pictures to come once I go on more adventures!

3 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ah! So amazing! It makes me want to go back to Italy.

All of you look so beautiful!

Bethany said...

Ah you are sweet! When did you go to Italy? I never knew that!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I went when I was 13. I also went to France and England. I think we were in Europe for like 3 weeks? Yes...that sounds about right.