
As I was in my room eating my bread with nutella on it I was thinking I should write a post on how good nutella is! So here is my attempt! First of all nutella here is soooo good! It's everywhere it's in a lot of the candy it's in the ice cream and of course it comes in it's own little jar so that you can spread it like peanut butter on bread, crackers, Special K bars, etc...(I have tried all 3 of those products with nutella) For those of you who have not had the fortune of trying this amazing product, I suggest you go to the store right now and buy it for yourself and you will see the reason why I have such strong feelings for it! F.Y.I. if you didn't know nutella is sold in the states, if you can't find it in the grocery store, then go to Cost Plus World Market and you will for sure find it there!

2 comments:
I once was going to order a crepe with nutella in it, when I was in Seattle. But Ted told me it was disgusting. I think I trust you more. I am going to go get some!
Um......yes trust me not Ted! He doesn't know what he is talking about! Nutella is so good and you seriously can put it on everything!
Post a Comment