Well I originally was only going to use this blog for stuff about traveling and where I travel to, because who wants to read about my boring life....probably no one, practically no one reads my blog anyways, but I am going to write about it anyways, at least for today. Well today was my first day of college having Hotel and Restaurant Management as my major. My first class was in fact Intro to Hotel and Restaurant Management, my teacher seems so cool! Him and his wife travel the world! That is exactly what I hope to be doing with my life....without the teaching part. So I am sitting in class with the rest of the students and in walks this guy who is sweating profusely...it is only 9 am in the morning, and the heat was not that bad today. He comes in is wearing all black(first mistake), sweating profusely, has the greasiest slicked back hair ever known to man, and his hands are shaking. He continues to sweat and shake the entire class period. It was a little disturbing to say the least. My next class was Accounting and my teacher decided he wanted us to tell jokes every class period because Accounting is boring, his words not mine. He told a pretty lame one. After that I had Microeconomics, this teacher I can already tell goes on tangents, so that will be fun. My final class of the day was Computer Information Systems, a bunch of annoying freshman and me. This class will probably drive me crazy just because of the freshman. The teacher was the strangest looking person I have ever seen, I am not trying to be mean but he looked like a characterature, no joke. He also admitted to liking 2pac so I think we will get along! After class I tried to find the bookstore at SCC because by the way that is where I am going these days. It was too hot and I was too lazy to do it so I thought I would head over to The Textbook Store across the street from MCC, they only had one book I needed. After I purchased that hella expensive book, I headed out to my car and this boy walked by and waved at me, I waved back. He then proceeded to walk by my car again and mouth something, so I rolled down my window and said "what?", he then came up and the conversation went down like this....
"What's your name?" -Parking lot boy
"Bethany"-Me(obviously)
"Hi I'm Jeff"-Parking lot boy
"Hi"-me
"Are you in a hurry to get somewhere?"-PLB
"Yeah kind of, I gotta get home."-Me(totally lying)
"Can I give you my number?"-PLB
"Sure"- Me
Writes me his number on my receipt for my book
"What was your name again?"-PLB
"Bethany"-Me
He then walks away and waves goodbye to me, he wasn't that cute and it was kind of random but I was flattered to say the least. It was a good start to my new semester of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha! "wearing all black (first mistake)" Love it! Also, the PLB seems like some kind of dare, were there other people with him?
You are so freaking hot! I would ask for your number! ..Are you going to call?
Please. you need to do it.
and then blog about it because I am curious :)
Um...wow! Sooo awesome. I would have been so flustered if that ever happened to me!
Remember how I was on the phone with you at the time that guy walked up and I heard the conversation? Hahahaha!
Sweaty, shaky, greasy guy in black? Weird!
Parking Lot Boy? Awesome!
Post a Comment