Shark Week is probably my favorite week of the whole summer! My obsession with Shark Week began when I was ten years old, I believe my mom read something in the T.V. Guide about it and told me I should watch it. Well 12 years later and I haven't missed a summer yet! I know it has been a few weeks since Shark Week has been over, but I just got done watching the shows this week. See I have this wonderful thing called DVR-Digital Video Recorder, I record everything I watch on t.v and then fast forward through the lame commercials! It is seriously the best way to watch t.v.! Anyways after watching the show Great White Appetite I decided that someday I am going to travel to the coast of South Africa to see this:
Seal Island


Great White Sharks jumping completely out of the water to attack seals! How crazy would that be to see in person!?! Now don't get me wrong I do think seals are one of the cutest sea animals, right up there beside dolphins, however this is part of the ocean life food chain. And I want to see it up close and personal because I think it is so fascinating and would be so amazingly cool!Hopefully one day I can blog about actually being there and show my own pictures! I will definitely make it happen!

4 comments:
Bethany you're crazy!! I HATE sharks! Seriously, like scariest things ever. haha.
haha I know! They are really scary but I think they are so interesting as well! I want to see it from the safety of a boat! haha
Hey thanks for your comment on my post on BBL! Seriously... if you find crispy m&m's, I MUST know where. MUST. :}
Sharks are awesome...as long as they have NO CHANCE of eating me! ;)
Post a Comment