On June 25th my cousin Kira Gilleo got married in the Mesa, AZ Temple. I am so excited for her to be married and I am so proud that she got married in the Temple. The wedding like I said was on June 25th and then the reception was that saturday in Kingman, AZ. So my parents, two sisters and me made our way to Kingman on friday afternoon and hung out with my favorite family The Gilleo's. The next day my family and I made the 45 minute drive to Laughlin, Nevada to do some gambling! This was my first time gambling since I turned 21. We played bingo and won absolutely nothing, which was a bummer. However my luck changed when we went to play the slots and my mom gave me 10 dollars and I won 50 bucks!! One of the most exciting things that has ever happened to me! I gave my mom 10 dollars back and got to keep 40 for myself! After that we headed back to Kingman and helped set up the reception at the church for that night. The reception was nice and lots of people from their town came to give their congratulations and my three boy cousins were such good sports the whole day! They had to basically put everything together and then be presentable that night for everyone! They didn't complain once! They didn't have a photographer at the reception so I took some pictures on my camera for them. I am not the best photographer but I tried!
So here are some pics from our trip to Kingman/Laughlin:

3 comments:
Beth- You look beautiful! I miss ya, let's do something soon :)
I am SOOO happy you posted all these pictures! You did a great job on them, and I loved seeing them! My mom sure had a wonderful time going to the wedding at the Temple! :)
I love your dress, and those pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment