As the days are approaching super fast of my departure to Italy I have been thinking of things that I will most likely miss the most.....first I will go through the people and then things....
1. My family: I love my family so much! They are a big part of who I am! I can't wait to go to Italy but not being near my family for 5 months is going to be really tough on me I think.
2. My Mom: She is probably the one person in my family I will miss the most! She does so much for me! Even though I complain that everyday I am turning into her more and more I do love her and I guess if I had to be like anybody my mom would be the best person to turn into too!
3. My Crew: I have the greatest friends a girl could ask for! They are fun, loyal, and honest and I truly am so lucky to have really good friends! I love the crew! A-Town, C-Pain, E-Son, Dr. E, Foxy Mama, and Hollywood! Love you girls!
4. My ID girls: I am done with MCC and now I won't get to see some of these girls every week and I will miss them! Lindsay, Kelli, Whitney, and Sam! Love my interior design girls!
Ok onto the things I will miss the most...
1. My bed: I have a queen sized bed that is the most comfortable thing in the entire world and I have a hard time sleeping when I am not in it! And don't worry my bed in Italy is a twin bed which my feet will probably hang over it!
2. My car: I will most definitely miss my 2001 Ford Escape! It has been a great car and I love driving and not being able to drive for 5 months might drive me crazy! We'll see.
3. My DVR: So every single show I watch I record on our DVR so I can watch it without commercials(I am really spoiled I know). I will have to watch shows on the internet like a week later that is a big bummer for me!
Well so far that is all I will think I will miss while I am gone but I am sure once I am over there I will start missing really random things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Im going to miss you too. Dont go! stay here forever. Truly Beth Im so jealous you get to go on fun adventures like these.
" The crew" does not have a blog. Oh my gosh. You girls crack me up!
you will find that you miss SO much more...but you will grow to love that you get to miss things. If that makes sense. You will come back, and be sad that y ou aren't in Europe anymore???
Also, did I mention that I am so excited for you?
Post a Comment