Friday, November 7, 2008

VISA

Today I received my visa and my passport back from the Italian Consulate! Pretty exciting stuff! It came with a note that says you have to have these documents with you at all times: My Visa and ALL the documents I had to fill out and get notarized which is like 6 or 7 papers of information on me! Intense! But it's all good I can't wait to go! Now all I have to do is get through this next month of school which is harder than it sounds!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

you already know how I feel about you getting your visa. Apparently the let anybody of there. ha ha.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay for your visa! I am excited for you. Umm...deal on the gossip girl thing. I miss you. Let's get together, please?

Alli said...

Hooray! How many days do you have left 'til you go?

Bethany said...

I have exactly a month left to go from today!

Jami said...

That does sound stressful! BUT, it will all be worth it when you are on your way...
AND, our dogs name is "finn". I love the name..I think it is sexy. I read a book and the guy was named finn! BUT, in all seriousness I named him after your family b/c I love you all so much!