I was pretty excited about this event! At first I didn't really understand all the hype around it like many people my age but as it got closer and my mom was talking to me I realized I was watching a piece of history unfold before my eyes and how could I not partake? First of all Prince William and now Princess Catherine are the cutest couple ever! You can really tell they are in love and connected which is really refreshing to see in royalty!

Their engagement photo is so adorable and just you can see the loving glow they both have!

Their were England's most famous celebrities from Elton John to the Beckhams! Apparently William and Kate are actually good friends with the Beckhams and Elton John was a good friend of Princess Diana's

The Rolls Royce Kate and her dad drove in was a pretty sweet car! Different from Princess Diana she arrived in a car instead of a carriage because she wasn't royalty quite yet. She looks stunning and so happy!

Princess Catherine and her sister Pippa entering the church! Her dress was beyond perfect! It was so understated and elegant and just gorgeous! I absolutely loved it! And I loved the anticipation to seeing it because it was kept a huge secret!

Isn't the Queen absolutely adorable? No wonder England just loves her!

Prince William and Prince Harry arriving at Westminster Abbey. I absolutely loved that he was in red! It just was so regal! He looks so happy!

Wouldn't this be quite the venue for your wedding? It is breathtaking!

Prince William apparently said to Kate's father "I thought we were going to have a small family affair." Adorable!
After they are officially married! Kate Middleton is officially Princess Catherine! They both looked so beautiful and regal! It was so refreshing to watch such a joyous occasion!
They were so gracious about waving to the massive crowds surrounding the church and the palace! 
I loved, loved, loved that they kissed twice! It was my favorite!

This was such a cool moment! It was such a normal thing to do! And they only had one security car behind them! I loved that Prince William was driving and the license plate said Ju5t Wed! It was so cute!

The new and improved Royal Family!

Prince William and Princess Catherine off to their honeymoon!
I just loved watching this beautiful ceremony! Like I said earlier it was so refreshing to watch just a great and beautiful day! Even though PDA between royalty doesn't happen, they stole glances throughout the entire ceremony, held hands in the carriage, and kissed twice on the balcony! You could really see their love for each other and it was such a beautiful historic moment to witness! Did you watch the Royal Wedding? What did you think?

3 comments:
I love this post. Didn't you stay up to watch it? Crazy haha. Did you see those two girls with the ghastly hats? who in the world were they!
I loved this wedding! Her dress was gorgeous! And Prince William is such a gentleman. And I saw those girls Holly, they were sitting behind the Queen, right? I think they are somehow related to William/sorta royalty.
I absolutely LOVED watching the wedding! I was so glad I was able to stay up late and watch it. Prince William and Princess Catherine are such a beautiful couple. I absolutely loved Princess Catherine's dress - wasn't it gorgeous?! I love how modesty is considered "being respectful" in royal society.
Post a Comment