Monday, April 25, 2011

Home

This past weekend was just lovely! I went home to Mesa for Easter, this was the first time in years where all of my siblings would be home for Easter! It doesn't happen often and it was so nice this year to have everybody home! I spent most of my time with family and a bit with a few close friends. One thing I have been really struggling with here in Flagstaff is finding a job, I have applied to many places but nothing seems to be working out. So I have been thinking what am I going to do this summer? I can't just sit around here in Flagstaff all summer doing nothing, I just kept having this thought maybe I should just go home for the 3 months of summer. Then I would have this other thought that I need to stay here but really I don't there is nothing keeping me here, most of my family lives in the valley, and I realized I really miss being near them. Being here in Flagstaff is almost worse than when I was in Italy, because I am so close that I can just come home but yet far enough away where I am missing out on things that I wish I wasn't. And Italy was just more of an exciting place than Flagstaff, let's be honest. I haven't completely made my decision yet on what to do but I am heavily leaning towards spending my summer in hot boiling Mesa that I love!

Also I miss these five people so much it hurts!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Mesa! think of all the crazy stuff we could do. And I would miss those little darlings too!

Whitney said...

Do it! Do it!!