Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Table Dance

Today on Ellen which is the other show I love, a few of the "All Stars" did a group performance and I got goosebumps seeing my lover Twitch again! I am so flippin excited for this season to start TONIGHT!! Neil is one of the all stars coming back he wasn't on Ellen today but he is in this video which is one of my other all time favorites! Love Neil, Love this dance!

5 comments:

Chelsee Bingham said...

This is a cool dance and I missed dancing with the stars due to the Suns game! WHAT THE HECK! I blame my husband!!!

Camille Elise said...

oh me too. ME TOO! I have watched this dance...well, TOO many times...and yes, I will watch it again because it's on your blog! :) Thanks! P.S...I didn't read on...did you post about the season premiere from last night of SYTYCD??? What did you think? Fruit basket head man=SUPER DUPER PSYCHO

Emma said...

I didn't watch this season but you showed me this dance and I freaking loved it! So good!

Nancy Face said...

That was AMAZING! I loved it! :)

Tara Williams said...

I'm always jealous when I watch this show!...I wish I could dance! =(