Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ramalama Bang Bang

So this dance is from season 2 which I didn't actually watch but I was told about a few good dances from it by my friend! And this happens to be one of the favorites I have looked up! It was the Top 8 dancers choreographed by Wade Robson, who also dances with them, he is in the guy in the middle front at the end of the performance. I think it is considered a Jazz dance to the song Ramalama Bang Bang by Roisin Murphy. I love Wade Robson! He is such an awesome choreographer and always has the most original ideas! Which sometimes these ideas don't work out so great but for the most part they are amazing just like this dance!

2 comments:

Emma said...

I'm totally that friend! I like most of Wade's dances for sure but some of them go a little too weird.

Tara Williams said...

Aren't the people on this show so talented! I always wished I could dance..or sing good!! But I can't do either.. bummer! Oh yeah every time I watch Ellen I think of you now!! ha! ha!