Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Favorite Dance of ALL Time!

As promised I am going to post one of my favorite dances from So You Think You Can Dance until the show starts on May 27th! This dance is a hip hop routine performed by Chelsie & Mark from season 4 to the song by Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love." I think this might be my absolute favorite dance of ALL time from all 6 seasons! It was so amazing the first time I saw it and just as good every time I've watched it since, and trust me that has been a lot! I literally would watch this dance every day during this season until my dad told me to erase my recordings on the DVR! haha Now you can watch it as much as me on my blog! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Love this! Favorite! I met them, holla!

Chelsee Bingham said...

I like that one and also i'm obsessed with the Will and Courtney samba!

Whitney said...

AHHH I died!! LOVE LOVE LOVE