Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Well I have finally arrived back to the wonderful country of the U.S. of A and it has been amazing! Sleeping in my own bed for almost a week straight has been awesome! Also finding out that I lost 20 pounds and that a bunch of my clothes fit that didn't fit before I left was a nice surprise! Well my last 3 weeks in Europe were quite the adventure! I will post about all the countries I went to and some of the good pictures I took! Before we left though my last week in Italy we were all packing and getting ready to leave and had a USAC "graduation" party so I am going to post a few pics of my friends from that! It was weird saying goodbye but I am sure I will see some of them again!
Warning: I look absolutely disgusting in all of these pictures because it was humid that day!



Stefano (our program director)
Coreen & Alex

Brooks


Idaho Boys- Jon & Alex

Stefano (funniest guy ever)


One of the campuses we went too


Amy from Iowa

Beth from Iowa

1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

You do NOT look disgusting! You have the prettiest smile, and you look great! :)