Thursday, May 7, 2009

Arriverderci Italia, Hallo Deutschland

My time in Italy is almost up! Its hard to believe that 5 months ago I arrived here to study abroad and now I am almost done! I am excited to be going to all these new places but I definitely enjoyed experiencing a lot of Italy! Even though at sometimes things really annoyed me! There are some things I am going to miss and some that I won't at all, and probably when I get home I will realize more that I miss than I thought I would.


Things I will NOT miss:
1. People constantly staring at you
2. People yelling "americani, americani" from their cars.
3. Annoying pre teens and teenagers that are way too loud!
4. The dorms and everything about them including the staff and the smelly track suit guy
5. Excessive PDA, and I mean excessive! Like practically having sex or actually having sex in public! GROSS!
6. Eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches twice a day


Things I will miss:
1. The people I have met here
2. The gelato
3. The fact that I could travel to cool cities ALL the time because they are so close!
4. The friendly cute italians
5. The experiences I had here!
Well this is my last week here and on friday me and Cassie will be heading off to Deutschland(Germany) and then to the rest of the countries on our 3 week adventure! I am so excited! But I am looking forward to coming home as well! Wish us luck on our journey! haha!
P.S. I changed the layout to this patriotic themed thing because I am actually REALLY excited to go back to the states!

No comments: