I didn't want to mention anything just in case I didn't actually get it but.....
I got into the Disney College Program!!!

I am so excited!
For those of you that don't know what the Disney College Program is, I can explain. It is this amazing opportunity to do an internship at either Disney world or Disneyland for 5 to 8 months, I am doing the 5 month option in Disney World. You can be placed in various different positions based on what you put down in your application and I am really lucky because the job I got is relevant to my major and I will be graduating in May! I am going to be a housekeeping cast member at one of the hotels or resorts. January 11th is my start date and I could not be more excited! I know my whole family is already planning their trip to Orlando!

4 comments:
You know Im way excited for you!!
yay! You'll do awesome at this! And if I ever had money I would come visit you. Buy you never know, it could happen!
SHUT UP!!!! Can I got with you?
YAY! I'm so excited for you! I knew you were going to make it in, ;)
So...how about hooking me up? j/k
*Hugs* I'm so proud of you Beth!
Post a Comment