I was in Switzerland from May 25th-May 29th. I absolutely loved Switzerland! It was so beautiful and amazing and I definitely have to go back one day! May 25th we arrived in Interlaken and to find our hostel right away and of course this was the only day that it was hot and humid, the rest of the week we were there totally good weather besides it raining one day. So it took us a while but we found our hostel and then checked in and went and grabbed dinner and looked through some brochures about what there was to do in this town. The next day we decided to go to Trummelbach Falls, which are these amazing waterfalls that are frozen during the winter and absolutely amazing during the summer! So we walked to this place called Fun Rentals and rented a Fun Car to drive up there. The drive didn't take very long and we got some good pictures of scenery on the drive up and back. The waterfalls were amazing! Pictures do not do them justice you need to go see them yourself! After we brought the fun car back, our new friend Daniel who works at Fun Rentals told us we could rent bikes for 10 swiss franks for the rest of the day because we already rented something. So we did and then it started pouring on us and hailing and apparently I am really bad at bike riding because I was going so slow!! Oh and my kickstand on my bike just broke off! So we were all muddy and wet from the dirt and the rain so we went back to our hostel and took showers and met these two boys who were our roommates and they convinced us to go Canyoning the next day. Well since it had rain that day the next day Canyoning was cancelled because the water was too high so it was perfect for rafting! So we did that instead! It was such a fun experience! I fell out of the raft-really I was knocked out by this big indian lady and Cassie saved my life! haha. Well after rafting we had to do laundry because I had worn basically all my clothes more than once! So we did laundry and then decided we were gonna go to Zermatt the next day to go to the Matterhorn. Well we were told our Eurail Pass would work all the way to Zermatt and back and guess what it didn't so we basically got kicked off the train in the middle of no where and then like an hour later we got a train back but then a conductor caught us without valid tickets so he took my eurail pass and wouldn't give it back until I paid him the amount of the ticket for the distance I had gone and Cassie just got out of his sight and so he didn't make her pay anything! Well we ended up going to Luzern which is a old historical town of Switzerland. It was pretty and it had a nice lake there, we just stayed there for a few hours and then headed back to Interlaken. Oh and the day before this we just chilled in Interlaken and caught two of roommates doing the big nasty if you know what I mean. It was awkward to say the least. Anyways I loved Switzerland and I am definitely going back to see the Matterhorn and like every town and city because it is just so beautiful!
Here are some pictures from Switzerland:
All ready to go rafting!The river!
Before the rafting started
White water rafting!
Rafting We did it!
So Green!

1 comment:
Your pictures are fantastic...I want to see those falls!
That fun car looks pretty fun! ;)
This is pretty awkward, yet funny:
"...caught two roommates doing the big nasty if you know what I mean."
Post a Comment