Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is Broken

Of course the very first week I am in Viterbo living in my dorm room something would go wrong! It is just my luck! I was going along minding my own business, living it up in my room. So last wednesday or thursday I think, I am getting ready to leave the dorms to go to class and I get stopped by the lady at the front desk and she starts speaking rapid italian to me! First of all I don't understand italian and when spoken at the highest speed ever I really don't understand it! Well turns out my bathroom was broken and they needed me to move to another room for just a few days while it gets fixed. So I had to move all the things I would need 24/7 into a room on the fourth floor while I could leave the rest of my stuff on the second floor in my room. So everyday I would go back and check on my room, they had completely torn out the toilet and bidet and done who knows what to the plumbing! So saturday rolls around and I go check on my room and the bidet is just chilling in the middle of my room. Sweet thanks for putting the nasty bidet in the middle of my living residence! So sunday comes and goes without any work being done and I figure okay so by monday or tuesday I should have my room back right? WRONG! So today is wednesday and I go down to the front desk to give them my keys( because I have 2 rooms) before I head off to school and the lady again starts speaking Italian to me and then quickly finishes her sentence with "bathroom is broken". So now I officially live in room number 464! Now its over and done with and I have one room again and hopefully I won't accidentally break the toilet in this one and get kicked out of the dorms entirely!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Stop eating so much pizza. That cant be healthy. hee hee. well that stinks. Dont rachal and cassie live on the 2nd floor? Boo! Sorry about your bathroom.

Bethany said...

haha I know I am the ultimate bathroom destroyer! haha! Cassie lives on the 2nd floor and Rachal lives on the 4th floor right next to me! So it's all good! Hopefully they let me stay there! They just told me today they have to check with the office to make sure its okay for me to stay in 464 or if I have to move back to 268!