Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

I was able to go home for Halloween weekend, which was really fun! I got to see my family, party with friends, and attend an old friend's wedding reception. Friday Night I went to a HalloWii party at Hilaree's house! Me and Holly cleared a room because of our awesome Mario Kart skills, people were intimidated! Saturday night I went to the Scream party at the Chandler Hangar, saw some friends, I went as sporty spice, didn't really take any pictures though, so sorry you don't get to see my awesome costume consisting of clothes I own! Sunday all my family that lives in town came over for dinner, we celebrated Roman's birthday (he turned 5 on the 26th) with ice cream cake, prize bingo, and frosting sugar cookies! And since I was not going to be home on actual Halloween night my sister in laws were kind enough to bring the kids costumes over so I can see them in all their Halloween glory and take pictures! Also I took a few pictures of my mom's decorations! Can I just say that she rocks every holiday big or small with her decorations! I only took some of outside but don't worry the inside of our house is always decked out as well!

Here are some of her awesome decorations that I love!







Celebrating Roman's birthday! The cake is Captain America!

This girl is the cutest, happiest baby ever! I love her!

Ryan told him to put his claws out and that is where he placed them, MJ anybody?

Sweet ladybug Maggie
This picture is classic Ava
Lilly was rocking her blonde wig as Rapunzel

Most handsome Darth Vader I have ever seen!
Basically I have the most gorgeous, coolest nieces and nephews ever! These 5 kids make so happy!

1 comment:

Kira said...

I always LOVE your Mom's holiday decorations!

I can't believe how big all of those kids are getting! Holy Moly! I still see them as little little guys...which isn't the case anymore. haha!