Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Second Annual Murdery Mystery Party

Last year me and my best friend Alana threw a fabulous Murder Mystery Party! It was so much fun and a ton of work for us! We really enjoyed it and I think are planning to make it an annual occurrence! Last year this was all the people who attended the party.
This year we are hoping for the same turnout, maybe a little more! So I would like to know who is interested in coming this year? If you are, let me know and get me your address by October 9th. Since this party takes so much work and preparation we are kind of strict on certain details. If I don't get your address by the 9th you won't receive an invitation, if you do not RSVP by the designated date you won't be able to attend the party, and you must not be late for the party! Some details you need to know about the party are that it will be held on November 20th and that the theme is the 1950's. So if you missed out last year and don't want to this year come! And if you came last year and know of someone who would like to come have them get in contact with me!

2 comments:

Chelsee Bingham said...

We want to go!!! What's your email?

Kira said...

If Devon and I lived closer - I would totally go! Sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you get a good turn out this year!