Sunday, October 18, 2009

Murder Mystery Game Night

So me and my best friend have been wanting to do a mystery murder dinner type of night forever now! I have never actually been to one but hear they can be really fun! So we got talking with our other good friends this weekend and after playing the game Clue, decided we actually want to plan one and really go all out for it! We have decided to just have refreshments, not a full blown dinner, and have the murder mystery game start at a specific time. We want to do it 40's and Clue inspired, so everyone who comes has to participate in the dressing up and the actual game. We aren't quite sure how we are going to do the murder mystery game yet, I was hoping to google it and get some ideas, google has the answer for everything! We also want to send out actual invitations, people love getting stuff in the mail! So if anyone has done anything like this before, has any ideas to help us out, or wants to come please let me know!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I hope I receive an invite. Sounds so fun!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ted and I want to come!

Camille Elise said...

Do you know the guys who write that "bachelor pad blog"? It's hilarious!!!

ALSO---

I totally hope I can come to this Murder Mystery Game Night. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to one!!!

Calvin said...

I'd love to come. I've done How To Host a Murder at my friends cabin and it was a blast. I have some photo's of all of us dressed up in character.

Here's my address where you can sent the invite: